Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Arcade


Nic at home and in the park. I told you i tried and tried to enter the Gatcha event at The Arcade. Well i still didn't succeed, but Chaosfear entered and bought this skirt for me. It was not the one i loved the most but that is the way it goes with Gatcha machines. You never know what you get. And when you terribly want something, you spend a lot of money.
So i decided to be glad with this one and to show you it the best way i could. Searched for my summer tube top from AddiCt. Once got it there for free, if i remeber well. A part of it had stripes. I retextured that part and recolored it . I am glad with the result. The peach hair with the hat from Baiastice is from my inventroy. Recolored the hat and the hatband with the rose to match all.
The pumps are from Shiny things: Tuli pumps in blush.

Credits:
Skirt - Sea Hole at The Arcade - The Sea Hole - Lorette (Mesh) Skirt - Vintage Rose

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment