Friday, March 22, 2013

my sweet healer girl



Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and blog something, what you not always blog. By the way... Nic feels herself very comfortable in this cute healer girl outfit from Alehandrita. Don't let me be misunderstood. I love to see Nic like this. But i am not a roleplay person. I know there are many people who love to do so an have lost of fun. Nothing wrong with that. I just think the ones who love my blog mostly choose to watch it more because of good quality fashion items, that are also free. Because that is what i blog  most of the time. There is a very good blog for elfs and roleplay styled fashion watch here. The blogging elf ( arica Storaro) shows beautiful sims on her pictures. I can recommend her blog.
The outfit comes with the bag. Filled with mushrooms. Mushrooms can help to relieve pain and also ..to get high ( paddo's we call them in Holland).The tree on in Nic's hand is from Concrete Flowers. Symbol to protect all living creatures.

Credits:
Outfit: Alehandrita Design - Healer Girl Outfit ( 120ld)
From inventory: Hair - Iren; Boots- Woodland winds ( shops is gone); cardigan - Tram; skin - Tuli

Bye Bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment