Monday, March 4, 2013

free*style




Today i went to the Free*Style shop. It is the shop from my first group with free stuff. They have items from 0ld till 50ld. I took the dress and the clutch. The retro hair is from Tuty's. Thanks Areadne that you showed up to help me somewhere and weared this hair. Immediately i knew i wanted that hair. "Best is to take the brown one not the black", she said,  and i did. I went for making pictures and who the hell was there? >>> Chaosfear. He also made pictures for his blog at "it all starts with a smile".  The sim from Kaelyn Alecto. I told about it at the blog before.
Chaos is gone.
Credits:
Dress: adoness for Free*Style - adoness: calliope: black (free*style) ( 25ld)
Clutch: [HANDverk] at Free*Style shop - [HANDverk]Stud Clutch.kiwi ( free)
Hair: Tuty's - TuTy's_TAMARA- 30's retro' hairstyle - mixed brown
From inventroy: Boots- Maitreya

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment