Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ohmai!



Anya Ohmai has recently opened a little store of her own, named !Ohmai and I must say I'm impressed with her stock so far. She has a lot of very nice quality basics and currently all the white basics you can pick up for free!



The pocket cardigan on the left and the racerback and leggings in the middle are free. The color versions of these are very reasonable priced. I also found fatpacks with five colors of tanks available for only 5l a pack. I'm wearing the color Pig on the left and Orange on the right. In my opinion these are just perfect, they show just the right amount of boobage and are truly nice basics to mix and match with every outfit.

On the right I'm wearing my new high waist pants I absolutely love. They are from Karmic and my friend Dido tipped me of on these. The texturing is very nice and detailed, and I saw a few other bright and colorful clothes that are worth checking out.

I suggest you drop by these two stores and drop some lindens there! :)


Kus Nere

No comments:

Post a Comment