Saturday, December 1, 2012

cotton candy




Nic is dressed  in a long black elegant dress and on top a pink fur, to make her naked shoulders a little bit more warm. I love this dress, the collar , the naked shoulders and the way you can peep in her dress and see her belly. Nic is out in the thick snow. Her short booties will be full of snow.
The fur i recoloured to fit the ColorChallenge. This weeks color is cotton candy. That is the reason Nic is enjoying her cotton candy.

And now another important part: the HAIR.
I was one of the comment writers on the blog of Eliza Quixote and because of that she gave me the possibility to choose at Dela  hair that i wanted. But like women are, they can't choose. So i told her i like two styles there. I will buy one myself and then you give the other one. And can you agree?..aren't they both beautiful? Thanks so much Eliza for the hair with the ponytail, the Eloise.
And pssst when Eliza agrees, then it is ok.. because she is an expert on hair!

Credits:
Hair with ponytail: Dela - =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Eloise"
Long hair: Dela - =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Hanna" Reds
Dress: House of {Torn} - {TD}Rizzo-Black
Fur: ! Laville !  Laville ! Ribboned Fur Wrap - Black/White
From inventory: Boots -Decoy.

Bye bye, have a nice weekend, Nic

3 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

Dammit LOL I wanted to ask for those styles too Nic LOL I think I might have to ask her for the one you didnt get hehe... you look very sophisticated honey, love the subtle pink in the stole!

Sama Yalin said...

You look so sophisticated! I think I like the first hair best, but they're both beautiful :)

Unknown said...

Very classy!

Post a Comment