Monday, June 22, 2009

Hair Fair free styles

Three more free hairstyles I picked up from the fair and needed to show you...


Hair Solutions – Victoria – auburn, Maitreya - Apple II - caramel, W&Y - Hair Fair Free

The first is a free hairstyle from Hair Solutions. My friend Sophia discovered this shop just a week ago and was very enthusiastic about it. The freebie at the hairfair is a long flowy style to make you feel very feminine.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the Maitreya freebie, but the bag was really there. It is a version of the Apple hair style and the pack contains the colors Ash blond, Caramel and Ebony. Sadly no red, But hey I'm happy with what I can get for free :)

Last is W&Y freebie, I'm a big fan of this store. The hairstyles are always really good and the price is extremely low. And I loved the bun on top of my head! How cute is that!


Kus Nere

Slurls to the hair fair:
Hair Solutions
Maitreya
W&Y

No comments:

Post a Comment