Monday, June 8, 2009

Fashion Expo 2009

Hi I am Dido and I am a friend of Nere and Karina.
Although great friends and often shopping together, Nere and me we have different styles. Mine is more tough according to Nere. She asked me to blog so here I am. Mmm, feels a little akward but will get use to it I guess.


Anyway, this evening I briefly visited the Fashion Expo 2009, wandered around and bought some stuff. This made me feel good, because this way I donated to the breast cancer foundation.

One of the things I bought and wear here is a Kunglers short jeans (grey dirty colour), which I combined with my favourite black leather Bare Rose jacket and a pair of red LeeZu Corazon stockings. The stockings in many colours were a LeeZu Baxter group gift a while ago. I completed my outfit with another favourite: my red BAX ankle boots. Love these boots and bought them in various colours. So nicely made AND with a great fit. Oops almost forgot my SG (Sweetest Goodbye) white box top.

Kiss and till the next blog
Dido haas

hair: The Abyss - Oxygen - Smoke
skin: Redgrave, 11 tan skin Jennifer smoky 3
eyes: Poetic Eyes ocean sea weed
earrings: Tuttle's and Co, Seville pearl drop

No comments:

Post a Comment