Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Designer potpourri




I should be studying. Really. I'm in the middle of my first examweek...

Now lets get to the clothes :-)

A few days ago I bought the Kunglers Jordyn outfit, a cute little salopette. I immediately fell in love with the shorts and the next outfit was born. The leggings I'm wearing are actually the underpants layer of the LeLutka Masha pants, but I thought it looked very good as leggings as well. The color really compliments the brown tint of the Kunglers shorts.

The "hardest" part of this outfit was finding the right top. I had so much in my inventory I could combine it with. The easiest would have been to wear a nice white blouse, but I thought it needed some more color. So the Gisaci Armidi Halter Top was perfect for that.

My skin is Leona from Redgrave, one of my all time favourite skins. I bought the fatpack since Redgrave offers such great deals with those. I try to avoid going to Redgrave, since I seem to want to buy another skin everytime I'm there. The only little thing I'm not too happy with is the fact that the mouthcorners are upturned, making you smile a little. I prefer to control myself whether I smile or not. :) Also it looks a bit weird if you have a shape with the mouthcorners allready turned up or down.

The belt is a freebie from Coco and I finished with the Maitreya group gift pumps in red, those are just so perfect for every outfit.

Okies I'm of too bed. :)

Kus Nere

Style credits:
Hair: ETD - Monika - Elika's Red
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Poison Ivy medium
Eyelashes: Cake - Flutter Lashes
Skin: Redgrave - Pale skin Leona - glitter
Top: Armidi Gisaci - Milano Halter Top - Devilsberry
Belt: Coco - gift-belt
Shorts: Kunglers - Jordyn - Brown (part of outfit)
Pumps: Maitreya -Group gift pumps - red

No comments:

Post a Comment