Friday, June 3, 2022

waiting




Some items I bought. And I show you a sale item and you need to go hunt for lots of free items. It has been a long time ago since i went hunting. But I enjoyed  today doing a part of the Womenstuff hunt. The organizers made it easy for us with the special hud to teleport to all the shops. Hud available here. I found some good things. Today I also wanted to show you the cute set of *SK* available at Sense. From the Womenstuff hunt therefor this time some accessories: the hairband of C'est la Vie ( with hud for plain colors and patterns) and the necklace of Amias. Another time I want to show you clothes that I got in the hunt. In the Amias shop I stumbled upon the booties. On sale for the  Farmers Market group in beige. With the hud you can change the straps, soles and metals.

Credits:
Hair: Faga - Faga - Amy hairstyle  - Pro pack (free)
Booties: amias - amias - SAIJA boots cognac - (Farmers MARKET sale price / 75)
Shirt: *SK* at Sense - * SK * KORA shirt (NEW)
Pants: * SK * at Sense - * SK * KORA PANTS (NEW)
Hair band: C'est la vie! - ::C'est la vie !:: Tinka Headband (free)
Necklace: amias - amias - Womenstuff Hunt necklace -(free)
From inventory: Pointer pup TLC Animals; skin -[SD]; overnight bag - Dust Bunny

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment