Thursday, February 12, 2015

Oh, I know, oh, I know He's watching over me




A band of angels comin' after me....Comin' for to carry me home....
I was impatiently waiting for the start of the we love roleplay event, because i knew !gO! would release this delicate dress there. But many other blogposts i had to make before i had time for this one. Valentines day is coming nearer so angels and love match with that theme. Nic feels protected because of her angel.

And what happened next? When i was making pictures, two friend came. Andre from Germany and Dremmwel Breizh from france. Dremmwel is very proud of his country: Bretagne (part of France). And he started sing for us in bretonne. It was such a poetic experience.  I share the picture below.
Credits:
Dress: !gO! at we <3 roleplay - - !gO! Jasmin - gold (new)
Shoes: Shey - SHEY Anjelica Stilettos with color hud for 35 colors ( in info and notices of the group/ free/ but group join fee)
From inventory: Armbands - Vendome Jewelry, Head pieces - OrsiniRed; hair - Catwa
Pictures made at;Sarawak
Bye bye, Nic



No comments:

Post a Comment