Saturday, February 21, 2015

Chinese New Year




19 february 2015 was the beginning of the Chinese New Year, the year of the goat. Last year i visited China..it was marvelous. I feeled very much at home there. Asian influences are part of my rl life. And may be that is why i love to blog sometimes Asian clothes. And  i like very much the designs of Asian designers. When you follow my blog more you already know.
About the outfit from Nic i first thought it is already on many blog why should i blog. But i want it to be here too. It is such a beautiful gift from Zenith. Other bloggers blogged this outfit very beautiful in my opinion. I tried to do it my way and i hope you like it too. I just went to my garden in sl because i already set the sakura cherry tree and the spring flowers there a week ago.
Thanks to Dancer who tipped me about the earrings and the shoes. I added the bamboo necklace.

Credits:
Chinese outfit: Zenith - =Zenith=Chinese New Year Dress & wreath (2 colors)(free)
Earrings: Timeless Designs - *TD* Red Lantern Earrings   BX
Shoes: monaLisa - -mL- Bella Shoes (free)
Necklace:*MM* - *MM* bamboo pearl necklace ( 10ld)
Pictures made at my home location all welcome ( in my small gallery are still  some pictures of China from my vacation)
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment