Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Isole Angeliche






Isole Angeliche is the place where i made the pictures.I walked around and as always saw nice homes. I landed on a sort of terrace and made pictures. Then had to go in rl for a while. I came back and there was an im from Molly Bloom the owner of the beautiful place. She understood that i was busy making pictures. But she didn't know i was afk. "Why don't you ask me, if you can make pictures in my home" she asked. No answer came, till i was back on my computer. I was right in time back, otherwise she had rejected me. But now i could explain to her that i thought the home was open for all. She said it was ok now for her. So thanks Molly!!
Nic in armor fantasy outfit. Total outfit is the bikini and halter dress and a bodice piece. Lovely and sexy isn't it? Last time i have more fantasy clothes and i like them, because they are bringing all sorts of thoughts in my mind. I combined the outfit with jewelry from Pure Poison and the new shoes from BSD.

Credits:
Armor outfit: Shey - SHEY - Amor Fantasy Dress Set (NEW)
Shoes: BSD - {{BSD Design studio}}supermodel anniversary limited-dk grey blk (NEW)
Armbands: Pure Poison - Pure Poison - Locked Handcuffs (free/ but group join fee)
Necklace : Pure Poison - PP - The 1000 Jewelry Set (free/but group join fee)
From my inventory: Hair - Argrace.
Pictures made at: Isole Angeliche

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment