Wednesday, April 9, 2014

rabbits





Isn't he cute my plushie rabbit with sunglasses? You can choose all sorts of rabbits for example with a crown or a moustache or butterflies. Every rabby is just 1ld. I choosed the one with the sunglasses to let the plushie be in the same style as Nic. There is a hud to change nose and sunglasses color. The bunny necklace and ring i all found on marketplace. My hair is the one i wanted have from Milk at FaMESHed. Told about it in the week before this one. The cute head scarf is from Moon Amore. Dearra Silbersztein gave me the tip. Dearra is a blogger too. She makes beautiful pictures. The head scarf groupgift is yellow. I tried my luck at the gatcha and i got the rare one with all textures. Super!And for the picture  ofcourse choosed the one with dots.
The shoes were also on me wishlist. You can buy them at Kustom9. And the base of all is the Midnight Mania set from Karla Boutique. first her midnightmania was just for group members. I asked to change it and she did it!!Thanks Karla.

Credits:
Outfit: Karla Boutique -!!! Karla Boutique !!! Maryanne multitextures - mesh (free/MM)
Sandals: _CandyDoll_ at Kustom9 - _CandyDoll_ Sweet Flats White (use slink bare feet)
Ring: [sugar buzz] - [sugar buzz] Easter bunny peep rings
Necklace: :: envi :: - :: envi :: Pink Bunny Necklace (50ld)
Plushie: DramaZone - My plushie rabbit..with colorchanging nose and glasses via HUD (1ld)
Headscarf: Moon Amore - MoonAmore - headscarf Rare ( yellow free)
Hair: *Milk* at FaMESHed -*Milk* Hair~ Girl About Town *Blondes*
Bag: VF - VF MESH Handbag No1
Glasses: ANE - ANE Seberg Glasses Mesh
Pictures take at: Cafe Tears

Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment