Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flowers



I love this outfit so much! Started with the superb hair from booN and the new Mynerva skin, which I will dedicate a post to very soon.

Then it all came together with Oyakin's romantic cami (so adorable) and a find from my good friend Dido, a Chiffon Skirt by SMS. (Dido has her own blog which you can find here.) The vest is a freebie from choramimi, a new-to-me store which I will be checking out soon.

Hope you all have a nice friday...


Kus Nere


Style credits:

Skin: Mynerva - Aona (tone 0 - Pink Fushion freckles)
Hair: booN - XFE275 (chestnut)
Top: oyakin - romantic-cami (old-flower)
Vest: choramimi - ivory cardi (free!)
Skirt: SMS - Chiffon Skirt (Beige-Pink)
Pumps: Vive9 - Xian Boots (no longer available, my apologies)

No comments:

Post a Comment