Wednesday, November 21, 2012

a very early christmas present ;)




I met such a nice person  by accident in Gizza store. We talked and she showed me this set. I helped her to lm's from shops with mesh. She was happy with the hair shop from Dela that i recommended to her. And then i got an early christmas present from her ... and i could buy the elegant set, that she showed.Thanks Hailie Callisto..i was totally flabbergasted because you was so kind to me.
Hair on the first pictures is from Dura ( mens hair)


And this dress from mon tissu she also weared. I love this dress. So elegant!

Credits:
Jacket: GizzA - Felicia Coat -Mesh [Leopard]
Hair: Dura - *Dura-Boy*37(Black)
Dress: mon tissu - {mon tissu} Silk Tucked Pencil Dress (XXS/XS/S/M/L) ~ Salmon C.
From inventory: Hair Truth (Krystal)

Bye bye, Nic and sorry no free items this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment