Friday, December 18, 2009

Group gifts




Some groups have a joining fee that is very well worth every linden. Atomic regularly gives out group gifts and this gorgeous skin is one of the newest. SixtyNine (69) doesn't give group gifts that regularly, but when they do it's worth every wait. I love this MOG hair, which comes in every color you could wish for and has an option for a Christmas hat and a red nose if you're in the Christmas mood.



Furthermore I love the newest !e release, this Berry Jersey sweater. I love muted tones so here's me wearing tan. I'm a sucker for good textures and the soft knit on this sweater is very nice and cosylooking.


Kus Nere

Skin: Atomic - Winter porcelain frost
Hair: 69 - MOG (light copper)
Jersey: e! - Berry Jersey (tan)
Tank: !Ohmai - HighRise Tank (wood)
Slacks: Zaara - Ishaya velour slacks (espresso)
Boots: Maitreya - SoHo Boots (champagne)

No comments:

Post a Comment