Wednesday, May 18, 2022

early morning with the dogs

 



Early morning pondering. After a good walk with the dogs she found a nice spot at a little beach. The sun is coming through the haze. This morning i got from an old sponsor kit Pizzicato very nice high cut leather sneakers. He is from Japan. Happy he thought about me. The shop is called Chronokit. I blogged a lot for him. It was such a nice surprise. The quality is very good. Good textures, nice stitches. It is a new unisex release in his shop. In nine useful colors. So again not a blogpost with free items, but with things that i like to show to you. Forgive me. I do my utmost best to show beautiful free items or sale items in my blogposts. Yesterday i was enjoying shopping for Nic. I bought this nice hair and a silky top in a special model.

Credits:
Shoes: *chronokit* - *chronokit* High cut leather sneakers FatPack (NEW/on sale atm)
Hair: DOUX - DOUX - Wendy hairstyle
Jeans: Addams - Addams piper
Top: Ascendant at Anthem - Ascendant - Foxy Crop Blouse 09
Backpack: Mr. Poet - Mr. Poet Backpack 
From inventory: dogs - Rezz Room (Shiba Inu and a Labrador); skin- [7DS] 
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment