Saturday, July 25, 2015

surrender



As I look around a vacant room..I see nobody left here to play...Cause I made myself a prisoner...Shackled up by all my fears..But I feel you breaking away, out the walls..Make them fall, make them all disappear..If you hold me now...Then I surrender, surrender.

This back to the fifty's swimsuit from Wicked is so sexy, that i used it more as a corset for a sensual scene. It is a hunt gift at the Beauty Lies Within Hunt.
The bedroom from Pixel Mode i also want to show you. It's a new release at Shiny Shabby.  It comes with the two end tables and the pitcher basin.The two lamps are from another bedroom set from Pixel Mode. The bed is for mature (58 animations) and pg (33 animation) and without animations.  I added from [keke]  the roses and the bottles with flowers.
The blindfold is from Tabou Irresistible, july groupgift.
Scroll for more pictures!

Credits:
Bed:[PM]Pixel Mode at Shiny Shabby - [PM]Pixel Mode - Millmoon  Bedroom  (NEW)
Roses: [ keke ] - [ keke ] rose hearts - red
Tray with flowers: [ keke ] - [ keke ] summer tray w flowers - red
Swimsuit: WICKED - Wcked * Bettie - Swimsuit (Fire) (1ld)
Dotted shoes: CGG Palm Beach Pumps in Black for SLink HIGH Feet
Hair: Entwined at Shiny Shabby - [Entwined] Alessa - Naturals (NEW)
Blindfold: TI - ::TI:: Group gift - July (free)
From inventory: Lamps - [PM] Pixel Mode (Josephine); Scarf -Septem Esssentia
Pictures made at: Umbral


Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment