Monday, May 25, 2015

and i saw her standin' there ( van Luck tutorial )

Click small pictures to enlarge
And I saw her standin' there. And the way she looked, was way beyond compare.Well she looked at me, and I, I could see, That before too long. I'd fall in love. Who will sing this for her?

Today is my van Luck tutorial day. That means a little tutorial for those who (like me) still need find there way through mesh body- and appliers land. And why van Luck you ask yourself? Well i learned some more about mesh and appliers, because i wanted wear the van Luck jumpsuit and a van Luck skin. In trying to wear all, the struggle to find my way started. So learn with me. SL die-hard Fashionista's can skip reading my tutorial ofcourse!!! And don't laught about my noobness hey!!

My struggle to learn:
Bought my Maitreya Lara body.
Weared my Laqroki skin (mostly part of Nic's identity lol)
Bought a Maitreya applier to get the good skin color on the Maitreya body. Click on the applier and all has the right skin color.
Wrote all the sizes of my old head.
Changed the face of the Maitreya shape with the sizes of Nic's old face (i wanted save Nic's identity, what ever that may be, but for me it is her face and eyes and skin lol)
Made the legs from the Maitreya shape as long as Nic's old legs.
I wear my Maitreya body with slink feet and slink hands ( because i like them very much)
Then i weared the Van Luck  Black Jumpsuit Omega and used the included top and bottom applier but nothing happened.
Then i discovered ( thanks to Carla Bastet) that i needed buy an omega system kit for Maitreya (here). Available for Free in-world for Love-N-Lust Designs Group members for a limited time, get it for free while you can.
I weared the system kit.
The system kit checked the newest version. Got the newest version.
Unpacked  and weared the system kit.
Weared the applier from van Luck and the system kit.
Clicked all and yeaaaaaaah. The jumpsuit appeared on the Maitreya body.

Then part 2.
I unpacked the new van Luck Vanesa Latte SKIN
Tried all versions to get the one with the eyebrows for red hair.
Clicked the applier button for the slink feet  and slink hand ...but nothing happens ( nice milk body but still brown hands lol)
Discovered that i needed update my slink hands and feets. PFFFF I thought i had the newest version but no ((
Up to the Slink shop. Clicked the redelivery button to get the internet site. Clicked all the things i have from slink on thatsite to get the updated ones.
Back to the sandbox to unpack all.
Weared the slink hands and feet
Clicked the slink applier from the van Luck skin
And yes also milk feet and hands. Applause!

And when you ask yourself why should i do this all for (like i did! lol).  Well all fits so well and no alpha gaps, all follows the body so perfectly. And with one click on the skin applier all has the good skin color. When you bought all what you need ( and that is a lot i know) and learned all... it is easier in the end and our sl experience will look more and more beautiful.

Weared the groupgift hair from Clawtooth. In the group some were desperately waiting for this hair to become released by Bubbles. But she had computer problems so it took a while.
Added nice eye lashes and gloss.
Bought the weekend sale 50% off necklace at Maxi Gossamer (with hud for many colors). Got the new released shoes from Shey. Thanks MOI!!!! With slink hud for accessories and shoe colors. (You can wear the shoes without the accessories too).

And then i saw her standing there!!!!. Nic desperately needed coffee.

The blue Velvet shop ( Van Luck and Valkeries ) is growing very fast. They have skins, hairs, clothes, kimono's and all sorts of products. This skin has many appliers, brows and make - up options and fits the classic avatar too.

Credits
Jumpsuit: van Luck -Van Luck  Black Jumpsuit Omega
Skin: van Luck - Vanesa Latte SKIN pack
Hair: Clawtooth in info and notices of the group - Clawtooth - Lush - fruitpop  (GG/ free)
Necklace: MG - MG - Necklace - Biarritz Beaded Collar (50% off weekend sale)
Pssst - NEW  GROUPGIFT out today at Maxi Gossamer (free)
Shoes: Shey - SHEY Texas Stilettos with huds (NEW)
From inventory: Glasses - paul polo; bag with head- Dew (GG) ; coffee to go - 8f8; blue bag- LaGyo; watch - Mandala
Pictures made near the Maxi Gossamer shop
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment