Wednesday, May 6, 2015

oh baby make me know you love me sooooo...




Oh baby make me know you love me sooooo... .... Nic as Boogy Woogy babe
Jukebox time because Nic got this dress from B!asta. This dress with a flower pattern on the skirt part is the newest groupgift from B!asta.
From her inventory i took the Thelma hair from Truth. Tjip wears a jeans jacket and is also dressed in black and white. Good couple this way. The jeans jacket has the attached grey shirt. Tjip's hair makes me slightly think of rock and roll hair. But now in a modern version.

credits:
Jackte tjip: wanted creation " MARIANO WITHE LEATHER JACKET " (free/ MM)
Hair tjip: Dura - *Dura-Boy*56(Black) (NEW)
Dress: Nic: B!asta - [B!] :ONE MORE TIME: Black - Strapless dress (NEW)( with flowers/free/GG)
Shoes: B!asta -[B!] :DE JURE: Heels for SLink high & Maitreya
From inventory: Hair Nic - Truth (Thelma)
Pictures made at: Business District Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment