Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Zaara and BdN



Some more gifts made me wanna take a pic... This time the Zaara groupgift which is a cropped sweater on top of a shirt with a large loose rolled neck. I think its the perfect combination, just slap some goodfitting jeans on and your ready for almost any occasion.

Second groupgift is by BdN, a version of the yet unreleased Charli II skin. I'm a big fan of Jade Glazners work and so happy with this basic skin. It's one of the few Christmas gift skins that doesn't come with red lips and green eyeshadow.


Kus Nere

Credits:
Skin: BdN - Charli II group gift 200L joining fee
Hair: Clawtooth - Beg Your Pardon
Sweater: Zaara - Morena Winter Sweater group gift 70L joining fee
Jeans: Cool Beans - Beans Jeans group gift instore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just used that Charli skin in an ad, and I agree! It was a nice surprise to get a skin gift in December that didn't have a very winter-y or Christmas-y feel.

Post a Comment