Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cozy vest



No, I haven't quit blogging. It's just a very busy month... I haven't been much online sadly, but I was able to snatch up some lovely finds.

There's a sort of little festival going on at the Tableau sim, a few designers have put up stalls with some cute items. I'm absolutely smitten on this cozy cardigan from Tres Blah, its kinda oldfashioned nerdy, but so cute.

Are your wallets as empty as mine? And we still have some holiday goodnesses to get through... It's a good thing many designers give out great gifts during this season. I'm very excited about YS&YS's gifts, three among the christmas tree. On of them is this stunning Joceline skin. You also get a very nice freckles tattoo layer with it, which I'm extremely excited about cuz I was searching for a nice tattoo for a while. YS&YS has some of the nicest freckles around the grid. Also very generous is the shoes they are offering, a free red version of their popular new release.



Last but not least I found these black jeans as a groupgift from Cool Beans. I always am happy to find free jeans that actually come with nicely sculpted cuffs...

Thats it for now, I hope I'll be back soon.


Kus Nere

Skin: YS&YS - Joceline X-mas Gift
Freckles: YS&YS - Freckles Add Tatoo layer
Hair: Lamb - Mon Cheri - Butterfinger butterfinger (tinted darker)
Vest: Tres Blah - Cozy Cardi black (available at Tableau)
Tank: fri.day - Layering.Tank V brown
Jeans: Cool Beans - Bean Jeans black
Boots: YS&YS - Tiburon Xmas Ankleboots

No comments:

Post a Comment