Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yet Another Mix and Mingle Post

Have you ever seen that show Hoarders? It's people with OCD that can't throw anything away. It's unbelievably sad (and funny in a very wrong way) watching someone stress over tossing out an old Slurpee cup. Anyhoo, this hunt made my yard look like someone from the show. I'm going to try to make this my last post for this hunt, but I still have about 50 shops to go and I'm having a lot of trouble parting with any of it. So, I'm showing off some more finds I picked up yesterday traveling with Nere (who waits for me to find the things and then cherry picks what she wants). It says a lot to me that she had a list of things she wanted from this hunt as well. Okies, onto the stuff!

Ducknipple - Zonar Hoodie

Nere and I discovered she fit into a drawer at Urbanity (hunting with friends is so much more fun!)

Blackstar - Brown leather pants with Xia's Boutique - V-neck top
My yard - thought I best clean it up before the authorities were called and CPS came to take my prim babies away (well if I had any).

Q La La - Black corset with Urbanity - Ripped jeans.
Hyper Culture - Mini mini dress
Blaze! - LBD Black Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment