Sunday, October 18, 2009

Embracing autumn

Ok so yeah... summer is over... Well of course officially it ended in September, but we've still had a few summery days. But now the rain, cold and wind have really convinced me its autumn. Don't get me wrong, I really love the colors of the change in season and the nice colors it brings with it... I just have a hard time getting out of bed knowing its gonna be terribly cold at my bike to school. (/me grumpy)



Time for snuggly clothes and scarves I think. Fri.day gave Karina and me the perfect basic to put an outfit around, a longsleeve tee, perfect for layering. I love the subtle wrinkling in this shirt and the cozy sleeves around my hands. Fri.day really makes superb basics, this longsleeve tee comes in several colors, but if you need other basics like tanks or V-necks for layering fri.day is the place to be.

So here we are strolling through the forest in our comfy clothes... Sunlight falls almost horizontally, making long shadows. The first trees begin to loose their green and shades of brown and red are appearing. In any way, you have to love autumn in all its glory.


Kus Nere

Nere:
Skin: Dutch Touch - Cleo Pale - smokey
Hair: Truth - Gemma - sangria
Vest: Leezu - Loui Jacket - grey
Pants: MichaMi - Capri pants (part from the Pippa outfit)
Boots: Tesla - Angelina boots - burgundy

Karina
Skin: Glance - Denise bronzed
Hair: 69 - Omnia 10 - light blonde
Vest: PixelDolls - Ash Short vest
Pants: CLS Blue Grey capri's
Shoes: Silly wedges Periquita

No comments:

Post a Comment