Saturday, October 24, 2009

Having a good weekend...

This weekend is definitely good to me. Three creators released new items which I instantly fell in love with.

First of Blowpop released a new Elizabeth make up set and gave a gorgeous set of skins as a gift to the group, named the Vapor makeups. I could not help but fall in love with the cute face, the subtle freckles and the flawless features. The eyebrows are very delicate and the makeup in the giftpack fits my red hair perfectly too. If you are looking for a skin that gives you a fresh soft look with even a bit of innocence weaved in, this is your skin.


Tones A to D from N2 Elizabeth Vapor by Blowpop

Then fri.day sent out a note they released four new hairs! Karina and I haven't made a secret about how much we adore their gorgeous hairtextures so obviously we were thrilled to try the new styles. Karina showed a few styles in her previous post, but I like to show them once again, just cuz they're awesome. I'm still into the softer red hairtones so Passionate Red is definitely my color to wear.


Friday - Kate, Kate2, Tatum, Tatum2

Last but so definitely not least "that guy" Gauge Laville (+blacklisted+) released a new fatpack of lingerie, Triple Threat. Definitely my current favorite lingerie in SL. I love the combination of sweet colors and sexy cuts around my body.


Triple Threat: Bad Things, Breathe Me, Lately by Blacklisted

Hope you like...


Kus Nere

No comments:

Post a Comment