Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Skin and Hair and Eyes, oh my!

I discovered some fun halloween goodies at Vanity Hair today that I'd love to share with you. This was my first time to this shop and I just love the funky styles they've worked up. There's a number of freebie hairs around, including a new release, and upstairs are some fun free skins too from Nuuna's Skins. Also, there's a sign there for a hunt going on this month that's all about hair called Hair Today Gone Tomorrow. You can bet I'll be checking that out, I am such a sucker for new hair. Here's my interpretation of these finds (All photos taken at the fun haunted house at Sunnyville and all the clothes were acquired from various hunts):


Skin: Nuuna's Skins Halloween Doll, Hair: Vanity's Jen Emerald, Dress: Grim Bros. Petite Voodouette


Skin: Nuuna's Skins Halloween Witch, Hair: Vanity's Winter Bride Granny, Dress: Rogue Designs Serial Killer Mime


Skin: Nuuna's Skin Halloween Color Overload, Hair: Vanity's Wicca Ibiza, Dress: LiNe's Easter Bunny Dress


Skin: Nuuna's Skins Halloween Black Skin, Hair: Vanity's RayRay deep grape, Lingerie: Slick fur corset - Snow leopard

Happy hunting, lovies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment