Monday, September 12, 2022

midnight in the skybox

 


Here you can see Nic in the "midnight" skybox of Onsu. A subscriber gift till the 7th of October. When I heard about this super gift I was thinking back to some years ago. We also got a super skybox then from Onsu. I couldn't wait to go and get the skybox. It is really a good one again. You get a hud with six backgrounds. 
I went for some Uber furniture presents. The black loveseat I found at Di' Cor. And I got a lounger at BAZAR. But that is more for a beach, garden  or a balcony. At a.n.c.Ltd Nic got her delicious chocolate fudge dive bar. You get it as a mouth attachment but with a bit of creativity you can make a hold version. 
It is important to tell you that you can join the group Nuve without a group membership fee. In the group you will get 75ld store credits weekly.  Reward terminal is at the reception desk (tablet on the desk).Terminal resets every Monday. Many gifts you can grab already. One of them is the skin that I am wearing. You also get the body skins in all tones. I am wearing skin tone porcelain. Scrolling through all the free hairs at the fab free blog I found this hair of Tableau Vivant. Stylish hair to go with the dress that I bought some time ago. The dress comes with the leg harness. The Bibi shoes of N-Core I think are a very good match. I love the necklace with the Tree of Life. 

Credits:
Dress: Elegance Boutique - Elegance Boutique - " Olivia" - Dress & Harness - Black 
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Tableau Vivant \\ SL14 gift (free)
Hair base: Tableau Vivant - Tableau Vivant \\ leLutka EvoX Hairbase - (free/Uber gift)
Shoes: N-Core - N-core BIBI "FatPack"
Skin: Nuve. - Nuve. Hailey skin Fat pack - Lelutka Evo X ( free/ group gift/ group now free)
Necklace: Heartsdale Jewelry - [HJ] Camelot Necklace (free/group gift)
Chocolate fudge  dive bar: a.n.c.Ltd - {anc} chocolate fudge dive bar /  (free/Uber gift)
Gloss of the lips and eyeshadow from the hud of the LeLutka Ryn head
Head: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA Ryn Head EVOX 3.1
Bourbon: :::ChicChica::: - :::ChicChika::: Bourbon with cig (I used another cigarette)
From inventory: Spaniels - Foxwood

Skybox: Onsu - Onsu - Midnight Skybox (free/ subscriber gift)
Loveseat: Di'Cor - Di'Cor Uber Anniversary Gift (free/Uber gift)
From inventory Silverleaf glass vase - [Tia]; big glass vase with plant - Ariskea; wall picture - made with Jack Vettriano  painting

Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment