Thursday, September 15, 2022

butterfly

 



This butterfly tattoo I saw on a blog, but couldn't find where to get. So I wrote the blogger and she was so kind to answer immediately. Thanks Daisy Silverweb!  For some time I was looking for a tattoo that also goes over your neck and chin. And this one seems a perfect one for Nic. I am still looking for such sort of  tattoo in white. Nice tattoo for role-play activities. And nice for a dark halloween outfit

Yesterday I got the skin Izara on the offer board. I told you about it yesterday. Again a good one and just for 1ld. I see that the group membership today is still free. And you get 400 linden store credits  this month as a group gift ( forgot to tell that yesterday,ups!).
Today I started at ASO! to get the new group gift bag. The colors of the bag influenced my whole blogpost. I went to [LeCastle] to get the group gifts there. This silk romper with a huge color hud is one of the gifts. And a matching purple was in that hud. Then to [Stephanel] to get the group gift shoes. The hair is one of the many free fat pack gift hairs at tram. One wall with those gifts you can find there. I like this one and many more.

Credits:
Silk romper:[LeCastle] -  [LC] Twila Silky Romper (free)
Bag: ASO! - ASO! Lonesome Bag (Halloween Gift) (free)
Shoes: [Stephanel] - [StephaneL] MARILENA SHOES -(free/ group gift /grou join 15ld)
Hair: tram - tram F519 hair / FATPACK (free)
Lipstick: Delicatta - Delicatta - Sasha Gift (LeLUTKA Evolution/Evolution X) (free/ group gift)
Eyelashes: Delicatta -Delicatta - Sensation (LeLUTKA Evolution/Evolution X) (free/group gift)
Gloss of the lips and eyeshadow from the hud of the LeLutka Ryn head
Head: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA Ryn Head EVOX 3.1
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - 7 Deadly s[K]ins Izara ( free/offer board/ see yesterday's post)
Tattoo: Lilithe' at The Warehouse Sale Event - Lilithe'// Psykhe Tattoos (NEW)
Arm tattoo: Lilithe' at The Warehouse Sale Event  -  Lilithe'// Danu Tattoos (NEW)
 
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment