Friday, April 10, 2015

say i love u





Here some qoutes about love. I found it on internet by accident. Funny but it can help people. It helps when you say the things that touches the heart.
You take my breath away. Lovingly yours. With you, forever won't be too longYou are the love of my life! It's awesome to spend time with you. Love you, sweetheart! I treasure you. I adore you. Sweetheart, you stir my soul! I'm head over heels for you. I cherish you. You turn me on! Life is incomplete without you. To the one I love. We were made for each other! You're my soulmate and the love of my life".
A casual look with luxurious elements. Nic wears her jeans and a frill top. There are 3 colors in the box. The necklace is from ANE ..i looooove this moth wings necklace. The necklace you can buy at We <3 roleplay. The quilted cuffs are the Fity Linden Friday item from Molichino this day. Nic ought hair at Dela, a new resease. I love the way the frontside is. It is also fitted mesh hair.

Credits:
Top: Rebel Gal :: Scallop Frill Tank Top-Navy (RED PACK).
Hair: Dela - =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Aoi" Browns (NEW)
Cuffs: MOLiCHiNO - MOLiCHiNO Quilted Cuff - Gold (FLF/50ld)
Necklace; ANE at we love roleplay - ANE Moth Wings Necklace
Boots: Lindy - Lindy's Eggshell Hunt Gifts/ Lindy Vera Pink (free)
From inventory: jeans- chronokit
Pictures made at: Whispering Wind

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment