Sunday, July 19, 2009

Periquita!

The TooToo shoes have separate change options for both the shoe and the straps so the combinations could be endless.
The Silly Wedges (my favorites!)

The Mary Squares


Nere and I have both included these shoes in blog posts in the past, because frankly, they rule. But today was the first opportunity I had to goto the shop since it's been redone. I got a demo of a new shoe, the TooToo, this morning - so thought I would take a swing by the shop. Erpla Prieto has revamped all the shoes so they now all include a color change and resize option. So you buy one pair and you get the style in every color. These shoes are not cheapies (300L-400L per pair depending on style) but it's like buying one pair and getting 20! So still a bargain in my book. All the shoes have a demo option available so go try some on for yourself at Periquita Main Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment