Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer Lovin' Hunt


















Another hunt scratched off my list. This one was exhausting because I started it just after it began, so in addition to all the usual lag problems - there were the missing beach balls, unable to teleport to several locations and I was disappointed in the fact all the items are set to 1L and I had to buy everything to get to the next location (even the things I knew I didn't want). However it's M.A.L.T. and Juicy so I couldn't resist. One positive is the balls are extremely easy to find - won't need to look hard on this one. Anyhoo - here is the best of the bunch (in my opinion) with landmarks to those shops. Just touch the beach ball and pay 1L don't try to "buy" it. If you want a complete list of shops feel free to IM me inworld and ask. Have fun!
Floppy Hat G Fleld
Anchor Necklace Yabusaka
Red Summerloving Babydoll Total Betty
Check Dress - Deep Pink *Petit Ange*
Flor Shirt w/ Skirt Donna Flora
Pink Poofy Dress Slutcookie&Co
Fashions Green Bikini - M.A.L.T.
Flower Frilled Bikini [Y.M.X.]
Lose Weight T and Leggings Dirty Pretty Things
Summer Dayz Chill Blanket Second Streaming

No comments:

Post a Comment