Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy 4th of July

 


While my American friends are still sleeping with beautiful dreams I went to get my 4th of July gift at ChicChica. It is the so-called Popsicle Chammy. See the close-up how well made the treat is. I already had the other ice lolly in my other hand. I was surprised to see I was wearing it in the same colors.That one is a gift of Lavish at Shop&Hop. You can change the colors with a hud and you get it with poses also a loop pose with face animation ( licking, chewing or swallowing). The dress fits well in the color scheme. By the way in the Belle Epoque group you get 500ld store credits. Group membership is 10ld. Go to the store and click the board. The heels i could get for free with a 500ld gift card of StephaneL. Group membership is 15ld! I went to Vision to get the jacket with the credits that I got at Shop&Hop.

Credits:
Dress: Belle Epoque at Shop&Hop - Belle Epoque Lara GIFT for several bodies (free)
Jacket:{ViSion} //-{ViSion} // Eva Jacket - #1( free bought with S&H store credits)
Posicle chammy: :::ChicChica::: - :::ChicChica::: 4th July Popsicle Chammy (free)
Ice lolly: Lavish /- Lavish / N.ICE S.CKER Ice Lolly / GIFT (free at S&H)
Shoes:[StephaneL] -[StephaneL] LUSIANA SHOES  with color hud fatpack ( free/bought with groupgift credit card)
From inventory: hair - Stealthic (Fleeting); Bikini Gigi ( comes with a wrap) - Narcisse ( was once a gift/ now normal price fatpack at Marketplace); lounge boat - Evhah
Haha is she teasing or seducing at this picture?
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment