Thursday, January 2, 2020

it's time for a change

🕛
🕛
click small pictures to enlarge
The second day in January. The first blog post in the New Year. A day for reflections for myself. First of all i want say thanks to those who follow my blog. Mostly i do say thanks at the last day of the old year, but i was too busy in rl. It's however never too late to say thanks and show how grateful you are in life for all what you get. I keep on going and hope in a way you like. Showing good quality free items mixed with items from the sponsors, who support me. I show fashion as well as furniture. And sometimes i add a little story to what i make or some phrases from songs. So you can dream a bit.  All sponsors i want say thanks. The creativity of all is wonderful. I admire that very much. And last but not least. I would like to thank those i love very much in sl and my good friends and helpers. You all are so important to me.
It's time for a change is the title of this blog post. That is something i keep for myself.

Here a present for those who are following this blog because of the free items: see this video with many free items.

Nic is showing you the new group gift from Mimikri. Mimikri Kit the designer of Mimikri is already long time in sl. I always liked her style. Would love to be a blogger for her, but her bloggers list is full. This super quality group gift is in my opinion a very good one to use for opening the New Year. Group join is 100 ld. But very affordable, when you see what you get. Beautiful textures of all parts. The shoes are a gift at Breathe. Comes with a color hud. Also a super gift (group is free).
Poses are from a free set at Lyrium. The designer, Ni Avril, is making very good poses always.
Nic's skin is skin Clementina from 7Deadly s[K]ins at Dubai. Nic is wearing skin tine pineapple.

Credits:
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins at Dubai - 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CLEMENTINA lights
Outfit: Mimikri - Mimikri - Alexis silver ( free/ group join fee)
Shoes: [BREATHE]-[BREATHE]-Miya Heels-FATPACK (free)
poses: Lyrium - Lyrium. Nicole series Gift (free)
From inventory: head - LeLutka, body - Maitreya; hair - Truth ( Surrender); forest cats - JIAN, cardinal - Le Poppycock ( part of a pose set)
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment