Monday, October 19, 2015

cold clouds



High up in the clouds. Misty and cold.  I made the pictures in the night. But the next morning Nic went through the door and there  she stood in the sunlight( scroll and see below). The cardigan left behind, because i wanted show you the clothes under it. The cropped top and the jeans you can get for just 10ld at Rowena's Designs. The set has a color hud. Not expensive to get a good fitting jeans hey?! I bought also the shoes and the necklace with angelwings and cross there.
My cute mittens are from a gatcha machine at Tokame. I came there to check if my cardigan is still in the shop but no ((. I wrote the owner and i hope  she will put it there again. The necklace with cloud in cage  is also from Tokame. A cute little shop.

Credits:
Outfit: RS -{RS} Jessie Crop Top & Jeans (10ld)
Shoes: RS -{RS} Sarah High Heels - Slink Highs
Necklace with wings: RS -{RS} Angelus Alae Necklase
Mittens: Tokame- Snowy days mitten (black) (gatch)
From inventory: necklace with cage- Tokame; Hair -Argrace
Pictures made: near the Tokame shop
Bye bye, Nic
Click small pictures to enlarge
 





No comments:

Post a Comment