Wednesday, August 19, 2015

seduce me



I'm tryin' to chill..But she's got me on the spot..And the way she watchin' me..Got me feelin' hott, ....Seduce me baby..Seduce me
Showing their new bikini's. Is Nic seducing you like the girl in the song from Usher?

The white bikini is in the lucky board at the Okinawa event. The event ends soon..so hurry up. It is a bikini from M*Motion. Watch the sweet heart on the bra and i can tell you at the pantie  at the backside also is such a small heart. The bikini in turquoise is from Blaraby. It has a sort of mini skirt.

The ladies are on an event. The Tres Chic Event with a new round of summer themed items! There are so many awesome designers and beautiful goodies for you to see! Don’t miss it before it ends on September 5th. The raft and the floater from Aphrodite you can buy at the event in the furniture part.

Credits:
On Nic: bikini- M*Motion at Okinawa event (ends 24/8/2015) - M*Motion C15-11 Knit Bikini Milky [LB/free)
Shoes: G Field - *GF* 2015 Summer Gift! (free)
From her inventory: Hair - Argrace; bag - danchu
On Nita:
Hair - Entwined- [Entwined] Holly - Group Gift
Bikini: Blaraby - [Blaraby] Halter Top & Mini Skirt [Blue] Groupgift (2ld)
Loving couple floater - Aphrodite at Tres Chique event
Rafting adventure - Aphrodite at Tres Chique Even
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment