Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sky



From Eliza Quixote i got yesterday night my shoes. I won them because of my comment on her blog. Thanks so much Eliza. I combined them with  my new dress. This one i got from Joeylin. I fell in love with this dress when i saw Joeylin for the first time in this one. So sweet she gave it to me this morning.
Lucky me today. See how beautiful the sparkles of the dress flow around me when i move. I tried to catch it in my pictures. And again  a see-through texture (see post from yesterday). The bra and underpant are included.
On the last pictures you can see Nic with a new skins. One from Mirrors Enigma with blue eye-make up. I bought it on the Vanity Fair. And the one with the red lips is the new groupgift from Hush. On the last picture eyes from IKON. The new groupgift.
And now i quickly change back to my beloved LAQ skin, although these two are very good ones.
And why is the name of this post sky? Because  it is in the necklace and in the name of the dress and the skin ;)


Credits:
Dress: Paisley Daisy/ former Joeylins Designs - joeys mesh misty night SKY sparkle dress
Skin:  Mirror's Enigma at Vanity Fair - [:ME:] Elizabeth Medium Skintone (Skye) (just 45ld)
Skin: Hush - [Hush] Skin - August Group Gift (free)
Yellow eyes: IKON- IKON VIP Group Gift 1 - August 2012 ( free)
Pumps: Sherael Couture -  *Sherael* Natalie Pumps - Marine Aqua
Clutch: Duh! - ::Duh!:: Little Leather Clutches - Berry and Turquoise (20ld)
From inventory: Necklace - League (old TDR item)

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment