Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shoe Fair 2009

Not much has gotten me too excited in SL lately but Shoe Fair did it! Here's the blog about it. I love, love, love (love) shoes. RL (I have hundreds of pairs - really!) and SL (I have hundreds of pairs - really!!). Shoes have come a very very long way since I started the game back long time ago. The introduction of sculpties has definitely made the biggest (and best) impact. Shoes and hair are my two main passions for shopping in SL. Pretty much as long as those keep getting better (and they do) I'll keep buying. Don't plan on this fair looking for freebies however, there are none. All the very best in the biz showing their best work as well as some exclusives. Also, a good cause involved. Many of the sales of certain shoes (and some whole shops - nice job) are donating proceeds towards the Marine's Toys for Tots. Find 2009 SL Footwear Expo here and here are pics of the ones I just couldn't help but buy:

Sakka's Studio: Lace Up Boots in brown $200L

Maitreya Gold: Shanti in Snow Leopard. Special Edition all proceeds goto Toys for Tots. $975L

Maitreya Gold: Esprit in brown $975L (this is the pair I could not live without and my indulgence!)

Pixel Mode: Bunny Slippers. Fair exclusives $300L (so cute!)

GFeld: Ribbon Slingbacks. I got the Gold & Silver Pack (all proceeds to Toys for Tots) comes with the shoes in Silver as shown and the same pair in gold. $240L

No comments:

Post a Comment