Sunday, November 1, 2009

Connors



Connors is giving out a renewal opening gift, which is available in the main store, located in the front of the counter. The gift will be removed around the 7th November. I think the sweater and shirt are supposed to be for men as well as for females, tho my male alt didn't feel ehr.. comfy in it. Both sweater and shirt can be worn with and without eachother

I'm sure this is going to be all over the feed, but I just love Maitreya! Not only consists their last release of awesome hair, they are also extremely generous. Not one, but two pairs of the Soho boots were given away through the subscribo and I'm absolutely loving my black pair.


Kus Nere

Skin: &Bean - Babushka-ya-ya
Hair: Maitreya - Green ginger
Shirt: Connors - Sweater violet & ChocoShirt
Jeans: Decoy - Inferno 88 Midnight
Boots: Maitreya - Soho Boots group gift PatentMix Black
Poses: fri.day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pity..gift group only it seems

Anonymous said...

At Connors i mean..only group gift...so don't run there lol..group gifts are nice but only for people that already know the shop..they dont get new members.I wish i had 100 slots for groups!

Nereisse Aluveaux said...

Never crossed my mind to mention you need to join group to receive the gift...

Not much of a freebie blogger I'm afraid :)

And yes, 25 group slots is just... well, poor.

Post a Comment