Thursday, November 5, 2009

Changing of the Seasons Hunt *Warning Long Post Ahead*

It was hard to narrow down my favorites on this hunt. There's even a lot more things I liked that I'm not showing. Only 40 shops and I'm kind of digging these smaller, more quality hunts lately. Looking for little boxes with a picture of a season on each side. You can start the hunt here.
Tattitude: Skulled Corset Top with WorldWide Industries: Bronze Rolled Up Pants
The Plastik: Infinity Dress
GL Designs: Brown Tank Dress
.44 Calibur: Pumpkins & Stars sweater, skirt and leggings.
Indyra Originals: Effete Mini Dress & Polka Dot leggings (my favorite of the hunt!)
Sassy Kitty Designs: Fringed brown top & pants (includes sunglasses and bracelets!)
Myth: Zebra Net Dress
Sweeter Then Candy: Falling Leaves Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment