Saturday, September 1, 2018

I'll fly away

Click small pictures to enlarge
Soon i'll fly away. Three weeks far away. I will take many thoughts with me. For example about the good friends, that i met in sl. I will miss them.I will miss blogging too. And this place on these pictures will be in my mind. All is beautiful there. The hammock rocked slowly back and forth. Extraordinary peaceful. Sitting on the  bench with view over the water and a good talk. It made me happy. Feels like home there.
Nic is wearing a short dress from a hunt at Lana. You need find three very tiny black boxes. Difficult to find. Every box has another texture hud for this dress. The strap of the dress at the right side is hanging down. Bit difficult to see because of Nic's hair from DOUX. The tattoo and the pose from Nic leaning on the bench are from marketplace.

Credits:
Dress: #LANA - #LANA The Leona dress ( free)
Hair: DOUX - DOUX - Ambrosio hairstyle [Brunettes]
Tattoo: :KOYUKI:  - :KOYUKI: tattoo i'll fly away (1ld)
Pose on picture 2 : GLOW - GLOW waking up in nature (10ld)
From inventory: skin - Glam Affair; head - LeLutka, body - Maitreya; lip gloss - Mudskin; other poses - Le Poppycock
Pictures made at: SummersWind
Bye bye. Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment