Sunday, April 29, 2018

what's hidden deep inside you?

Click small picture to enlarge
Don't be so shy...show me your hidden secrets... that's what you say to me..

"Take of your clothes.. Blow out the fire ...Don't be so shy...You're alright
Just lay down ..turn my side...Do you feel my heat on your skin
I drown myself in your holy water... and i saw god... i see your smile.."
(text parts from a song from Imany)

Hidden secrets are also in the shells she found. They are from the gacha from Naminoke at The Fantasy Fair Ten. Closes on may 7th. Many beautiful sims you can visit.  Nic is wearing again the hair from Sintiklia. Forgive me please. I am so in love with this hair. The dress is from Pseudo. A release from last december, too cold then to wear on sims with snow or ice. Now it's the time for such dresses. A sort of shirt dress with ruffles on the sleeves. New to show you is the necklace from Meva. A release at the Blush Event that started yesterday. The necklace comes also with a collar. Many possibilities to wear and possibilities to choose colors. It was a must have for me because of the collar of the dress. The dress asked for this necklace ;) The sitting pose is from Foxcity. I used for the pictures mystic dew drops and fairy fog , both from unKindness.

There is a new promo bento head from LAQ out now. Promo for this weekend only! For those who already have the LAQ bento head hud this is your chance to try another head for an affordable prize. Others who don't have the LAQ bento hud need buy one. I can recommend to buy this head now.

Credits:
Dress: Pseudo - Pseudo- Kimber Dress Nude
Necklace: MEVA at Blush Event - Meva Mandy Necklace Box (NEW)
Shells: Naminoke at The Fantasy Fair - *N*Kai-Awase sakura#1<box> and *N*Kai-Awase higanbana#1<box> ( 50ld /each try)
Pose:FOXCITY - FOXCITY GSits VOL1-4
From inventory: head- LeLutka; hair -Sintiklia; body - Maitreya; skin - Glam Affair; dew drops and fairy fog - unKindness
Pictures taken at: Theatre of the Mists
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment