Saturday, June 14, 2014

all cute



 A cute elegant dress and new hair Nic shows you. The dress is from Aushka&Co. Many groupgift you can find upstairs. The hair is a new groupgift from Moon. But group join is 99ld. Worthwhile in my opinion, because you get this hair in all colors and another hair. The ribbon is from my inventory from Moon Amore. The bag is the bag in which i got the hair. But because the bag is so cute i wanted to show it to you.
My blue make-up is from the skin that i mostly wear from LAqroki. My skin is Elena.
Search my doggie on the last picture ;). Isn't he or she cute?!

Credits:
Dress: Aushka&Co - A&CO-Lady Dress-Group Gift (free)
Hair: Moon - MOON{hair}. Absence of Fear - ALL 9free/ but groupjoin fee 99ld)
From inventory: ribbon- Moon Amore, Shoes- BSD.
Pictures made at: Whispering Wind

Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment