Saturday, July 23, 2011

Patriarch






In the beginning... i made pictures in the beautiful Basiclica Cardinale Cathedral because the colour "patriarch"( this weeks colour for the 52 weeks of color challenge blog) is for me attached to church.

But then i found in my inventory this box with bandaged kitties. And i was thrilled because this week i welcomed in rl my kitten ( 7 weeks old). So i am in kitty mood.
The box with kittens you can get at a lucky chair.
My purple eyes were a gift long time ago. But nice free purple eyes you can get at *Sakurako.
The floral top is a groupgift from Riddle ( join group 100ld). Thanks Christina Noel to put it again in your shop because of the 52 weeks of color challenge. The flowers on the sweater are patriarch.The purple swanlake sweater i also found in her shop ( more patriarch coloured hehe).

Credits:

Kitty pictures:
Eyes:*Sakurako* - *Sakurako* Color Eyes set ( free)
Shirt: **[Riddle] ** Vintage Floral Sweatshirt
Shirt:** [ Riddle] ** - ** [Riddle] ** Swan Lake Sweater - purple
Necklace : Violet Voltaire - {Violet Voltaire} Doll Face Cameo
Kittens: Pink Fuel - [PF] Bandaged Kitty Box ( free)
Hair: Maitreya - Maitreya Jordyn - chocolat
Skin: Laqroki - LAQ ~Elena - 02 [Nougat] glow skin

Church picture:
Outfit: Blakopal - Blakopal Dark Horizons Lingerie - purple

At the end, burn candles and pray for luck for everyone, Nic

5 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE That necklace... *runs off to get one* Cute looks!!!

Laura18 Streeter said...

Beautiful! I love all the details you put i it, down to the eyes! I totally forgot my SL8B kitty has Patriarch in him :P

Unknown said...

The kitties are too adorable! And you look as lovely as ever!

Eliza said...

I'm surprised it's just the kitties that are all over you! Beautiful pictures of the Cathedral!

Selena Paine said...

so cute <3

Post a Comment