Sunday, July 10, 2011

Celadon again





Suddenly i remembered that i had a nice blouse in my inventory already with the colour celadon. So i couldn't withstand to make a new post for the 52 weeks of color change challenge of Luna Jubilee ( see earlier post)
I went to the shop and saw the shirt is still there. And is in sale now just 50ld!!! In the shop there is also celadon coloured chair. I see celadon now everywhere )))))
Then i recoloured my knitted hat to match it all.

Credits:
Blouse: Grixdale - Grixdale - My Vintage Frog - Mint (sale 50ld)
Hair ( brown): Maitreya - Maitreya Jordyn chocolat
Hair (blond): *Amacci* - Amacci Hair Suzette~Apricot Blond
Skirt: Calypso Giano (see earlier post)

Colour your day ;) , Nic


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty top, I love the flowy tops in sl and this looks great on you.

Laila Laperriere said...

Nicandra..WELCOME to the Color Challenge!!! You look absolutely beautiful and I love it!!

I love what you said...Colour your day. =)

Nicandra Laval said...

oh so nice Laila and Anichka your comments ..thanks so much :)))

Post a Comment