Wednesday, November 9, 2022

i was on my way to you

 


"I was on my way to you. Didn't notice but you were coming through, you were on your way too, and you don't believe in meant-to be, but somehow you were meant for me,it's true, Yeah you were on your way too" (lyric part of a song from JLO)
The song came in my head when I watched the picture with walking Nic.

Nic is showing you a newly released skirt from Salt&Pepper at Fameshed. First I thought, oh how expensive! But then I tried the demo and saw the possibilities. You get all colors, the suspenders can also be put low or off. So you can wear the dress with many sorts of tops.The skirt is elegant and I love that you can show a detail of your stockings.
The bottle and bag are a group gift of roslyn. You can join the group for free. At the moment there are problems with the gifts. In the group you can read when it is ok again. Don't forget to get your 500ld (near the counter). Eye make-up and lipstick I used from Tutti Belli from their store credit gift.
The necklace from Kibitz was on sale some time ago. Now I check in every Saturday Sale and every Happy Weekend sale if they have an offer that I like. Worth doing so.

Credits:
Eye make up:Tutti Belli - Tutti Belli - 'Delete Me' (Lelutka EvoX) Pack 4(bought with the store credit gift)
Lipstick: Tutti Belli - Tutti Belli - 'Play Date' (Lelutka EvoX) Pack 2 (bought with the store credit gift)
Top: {HIME*DREAM} - {HIME*DREAM} Aika Top - PINK - 
Skirt: S&P at FaMESHed -S&P Nala Skirt Lara (NEW)
Stockings: Glizz - [Glitzz] Ballerina Stocking - Fatpack
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BATIK skins wearing skin tone pineapple (1ld/dayly offer board/open for all)
Head: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA Ryn Head EVOX 3.1
Necklace: Kibitz -Kibitz - Marla's necklace - gold (was some time ago in sale/now normal price)
Hair: Monso - [monso] My Hair - Nayoung 
Shoes: Pure Poison - Pure Poison Eve ( fatpack)
Bottle: roslyn. - roslyn. maia water flask. group gift (free/GG)
Bag: roslyn - roslyn. akiko clutch. group gift [unpack] (free/gg)
From inventory: retriever - Rezz Room; labradors near the busstop- Nani (old gatcha)
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment