Friday, November 4, 2022

a shopping day with credits


        


Yesterday I wrote that you could go to Havoc for a 500ld store credit card.Group join is at the moment free. It was relaxed shopping there for this morning. I bought this elegant dress in green. Much more colors are available. For another one in a different color I had not enough lindens on the card. But the shoes at Havoc were not so expensive. So I bought these elegant shoes to complete the dress also with the card. Still some money is on the card, but I thought that I read that they will not expire. May be useful in the future. I so much like my new hair from Nova ( blogged the hair already earlier) that I decided to wear it for my own and hopefully your pleasure. Sorry no new hair today. The accessories, coffee and phone are group gifts at Havoc.

Credits:
Dress: Havoc - Havoc . Bella Dress . Army (free/ bought with the 500ld store credit gift)
Shoes: Havoc- Havoc . Allure Heels . Nude (free/ bought with the 500ld store credit gift)
Phone: Havoc  - [Havoc] Preme Phone (gg/free)
Coffee: Havoc -Havoc . Ciarra Coffee Bag . Gift (gg/free)
Hair: NOVA. at Tres Chic - NOVA. Apex // Blended Kit (NEW)
Head: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA Ryn Head EVOX 3.1
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - 7 Deadly s[K]ins - TABEA skins Evox
From inventory: seagulls - TLC animals

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment