Sunday, October 9, 2022

the mood of this day

 


Mixed mood today: love but also sadness because someone in my family died. The dark surrounding and the way Nic is looking on two pictures symbolizes the sadness. The sweater symbolizes love. The base of all. 
I found this sweater at the Shop&Hop event as a gift. You get it with a color hud. I combined it with  pants from the Scandalize hunt. Also the heels (a fatpack) are from that hunt.
At Shop&Hop you can get many store credits. I was very happy with the 300 linden store credits of Nuve. Since I am in the Nuve group ( sometime ago the group was free) I go to the shop every Monday because you get credits. I saw a skin in the shop that I wanted to have. Now suddenly my store credits were enough for buying that skin. Shown here in the picture. You get the skin with a basic body skin in the color that you buy. The skin comes with and without eyebrows. To show you the skin here I didn't add lipstick or lipgloss. I only added some freckles for the face from my Lelutka evox head and for the body freckles from Izzies. I wanted to buy a skin with light colored lips ..adding lipstick is then better in my opinion. 
Here a list with slurls for all store credits at Shop&Hop:
Addams - 300ld;Blackstone - 300 ld;GGVG -  500ld;Luna Chelsea -500ld;MALified- 400ld;Maple - 500ld;Mirage Treasure - 500ld;Nuve - 300ld; Poison Rouge 350ld; Paper Sparrow - 500ld ( expires at 1st of December); Hot Stuff - 300ld (available between 19th and 25th oct)) ; Trend - 500ld (expires 12 oct) ; Vagrant - 300ld ( expires at 5th of November); Zerkalo - 300ld; Shanti - 500ld;Be Bold - 250ld
If you find it difficult in the shop stands watch the video of Naria Panthar

Credits:
Sweater:- pOOnsh -  pOOnsh -  GIFT Heart Bicolor Crop Top (free/S&H gift)
Pants: Scandalize -  SCANDALIZE. ALISHA PANTS. Black (unpacked)(15ld) hunt gift
Heels: Scandalize - SCANDALIZE. IRIS HEEELS. FATPACK (unpacked) ( 15ld/hunt gift)
Earrings: S-CLUB - S-CLUB GIFT Earrings 0222 TWS (old warehouse sale gift)
Hair: tram - tram J1007 Hair 
Head: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA Ryn Head EVOX 3.1 and face freckles this head 
Skin: Nuve - Nuve. Courtney skin Porcelain - Lelutka Evo X ( bought with the S&H store credits gift)
From inventory: body freckles - Izzies

Bye bye, Nic

 

No comments:

Post a Comment