Friday, October 14, 2022

all is ok

 

I was in the mood for another blog post to tell you about a shop where I found this sweater. I got credits from this shop named Shanti. I didn't know the shop. Curious as always I walked around in the shop and thought mwa... not so my taste but then found this sweater and I also took another one in another color. Very happy I am with them. I combined the sweater with the wide leg trousers of Vinyl. At the moment for that price in the shop. Was before at the Tres Chic Event I think.  Available in several colors. Yes I know the pants that I blogged some days ago are a bit the same, but this one has a nice model at the front and back. Love those cozy looks. Nic went for a walk but her dog was so nervous. We were walking at the sim of Corazon. Very amazing good tattoos there. A lot of good ones for Halloween. It's just a pleasure to look around. The tattoos are like art works. The dog stayed tense so we went back home.

Credits:
Sweater: Shanti - Shanti Luvly Lav Velour Cute Sweater (free/bought with store credits avialable at S&H)
Trousers: Vinyl - Vinyl - Hart Wide Legs Pak - Black (60ld)
Mug: Vulnus at Shop&Hop - Vulnus Jack spice latte mug ( free/S&H gift)
Necklace: [ROZOREGALIA] Shop & Hop - [ROZOREGALIA] Belial* Necklace ( mustafa) ( free/ S&H gift)
Hair: [monso] - [monso] Lalisa Hair /Black & Red
Head: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA Ryn Head EVOX 3.1
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - 7 Deadly s[K]ins - TABEA skins Evox
From inventory: pipe - [kunst] ( old gift); Dobermann - Rezz Room; shoes - Mosquito's Way; ruin at left side - Serenity Style

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment