Thursday, August 11, 2022

in good times or bad times

 


Long time already hidden in my inventory is my Shar Pei puppy. When i saw him back today i melted inside so adorable he is. He is looking so cute in his spacious skin with all those folds. But I had to put him on the ground to eat my muffin with macaron. The rest is to celebrate yesterday's good news. 

Nic is showing you her new pants with a phone. The phone comes with a texture menu.The waist of the pants is very low. Best way to wear it is with a nice pantie. My bottom of the erratic bikini is very good for such low waist pants. With my Amui store credits (the monthly group gift) I got a set with these slippers and more. I was in a mood to buy things and already several days this Monso hair was in my mind. Sophisticated and also useful for Asian outfits. When I was traveling everywhere I found flower accessories at Naminoke, a group gift. The muffins you can find at a huge wall at Tentacio with 99ld sets. Former gacha sets I think. I absolutely love the cheezy top combi. For the outside you can choose a color set with four colors. For the inside is a hud for a lot of colors.

Credits: 
Pants : [SHIFUKU] - [SHIFUKU] Pants with Phone (pink) 
Hair: [monso] - [monso] My Hair - Zero /Black & Red
Flower hair accessorie and in mouth: Naminoke - *N*Marguerite Hair Gom (Group gift/free)
Top: cheezu - cheezu. yuka top : wood
Slippers: .:AMUI:. - part of .:AMUI:. Summer Slippers, Bag & Sunglasses ( free/ bought with store credits of this month)
Muffins: *Tentacio* - *Tentacio* Muffin love set (99ld wall in the shop)
Gloss of the lips is in the hud of the LeLutka Ryn head
Head: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA Ryn Head EVOX 3.1
Face freckles: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA - ADDONS  lel EvoX bom
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins- 7 Deadly s[K]ins - TABEA skins ( free/ lucky board/ group join fee)
From inventory: locket - EarthStones; Shar Pei puppy - Black Bantam ( see at Marketplace); belly piercings and belly button piercing - Meva

Bye, Bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment