Monday, May 2, 2011

Meadow



I shot these pictures before the weekend, but I have been having so much pc troubles. I hope it doesn't die on me. I hope you skinhoarders have been able to put your hands on the gorgeous skins from Mynerva this weekend? There were five birthday gifts and I am showing you my two faves in this post. Shown above is Adele. My hair with hat attached is by Action and perfectly reflects my sunny mood.



This lovely dress is by Action too. I had a hard time fitting it, since te part from the breast and lower is a prim. I had either my hips or my legs poking through it. But with a modded shape and a bit of editing I got quite a good result if I may say so myself....



Another skin by Mynerva, this is Little Beckie and she s too cute for words. Another outfit and hair by Action as well...


Kus Nere


Credits:

Look #1
Skin: Mynerva - BDay Gift Adele Bcup (huntitem, available until monday)
Hair with hat: Action - Polly Nut
Eyes: LeLutka - Ellis Vine M
Necklace: B@R - Shiho Necklace (part from outfit)
Bracelet: Exodi - Aubrey Bangles
Dress: Action - Fling Dress Floral 05
Undershirt: Action - Breezy Tank jade
Sandals: Aoharu - SuedeLaceupSandal cream


Look #2
Skin: Mynerva - BDay Gift Little Beckie
Hair with hat: Action - Emily Naughty
Eyes: LeLutka - Ellis Vine M
Bracelet: Exodi - Aubrey Bangles
Top: Action - Sculpted Tube Top
Jeans: Linc - Tyra Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment